Tickets on sale NOW for Judge Jules in Bournemouth
He’s an icon, a dancefloor legend and an influence on the best of Bournemouth when he gets behind the decks. So you can be sure that Judge Jules sells out wherever he goes. And tickets for his gig at Canvas on April 13 are on sale NOW.
Buy now here: buytickets.at/
He’s an expert in all things dance and trance, mixing anthems from the 1990s up to today into stunning sets that fill the dancefloor. This special gig at Bournemouth’s only loft bar is brought to you by the team at Hot Radio, the town’s premier soundtrack to the weekend nights and weekday slog, to keep your spirits high and your feet moving, wherever you are.
Since hitting the decks in 1987, Judge Jules has influenced an entire generation on Kiss FM and Radio 1 and continues to be on the playlists of millions with his weekly radio show The Global Warm Up, which notches up 750,000 downloads every single week via his podcast and is broadcast on over 80 stations around the world.
Local spinners Jon Langford and Kevin Scott will provide support and Canvas is excited to announce its new association with the uber-cool Hot Radio team. Which superstar DJ would you like to see next? Log into Facebook and comment below and we will pass your suggestions onto the team.
- £8 Early Bird & Canvas Members (LIMITED – BE QUICK)
- £10 Standard 1st Release
- £12 Standard 2nd Release
- More on the door – expect a sell out. Celebrating something?Why not book a party booth for 10 of your friends?
Booth prices include a huge Magnum of Scavi & Ray prosecco, bottle of spirits, unlimited mixers (except Red Bull) and a round of shots.
• Judge Jules is the owner of JUDGEMENT RECORDS and Judgement Ibiza is one of Ibiza’s longest running brands
• He is massive on social media with more than a million views on YouTube per year and 112k followers on Twitter.
• SHAZAM – 16.9k followers; SPOTIFY – 17.4k listens monthly; FACEBOOK – 122k followers
Powered by Facebook Comments