Free consultations at Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital
Nuffield Health in Bournemouth offers much more than traditional procedures. If you are worried about fertility, considering cosmetic surgery or simply want advice on long-term niggles such as aches, pains or tummy troubles, you can get free consultations this autumn.
A series of complimentary events feature talks from consultants, an opportunity to ask specific questions in a public Q&A and, if you are looking to book, a private mini consultation to decide the way ahead.
Alex Jones today raised the issue of fertility in the national press, telling reporters she gave a “sigh of relief” when she fell pregnant aged 39.
She had a series of ultrasound scans to check for fibroids, cysts and polycystic ovaries while filming Fertility and Me.
“Just before having those tests myself, it struck me that my ‘clock’ might have stopped ticking or an underlying condition could crush my hopes of having a child,” she told wrote for Radio Times’ Viewpoint.
If you have similar concerns, one-to-one consultations are available with fertility specialist Mr J Pampiglione. At this time, Mr Pampiglione is able to privately address any questions you have. Attendees will also have the opportunity to discover the innovative, market-leading treatment options available through the Nuffield Health Hospital, Bournemouth.
The programme for September and October is as follows:
• Wednesday 21 September at 12noon – Let’s talk Fertility with Mr J Pampiglione
• Wednesday 28 September at 6:30pm – Let’s talk Snoring with Mr Elias Francis-Khoury
• Tuesday 4 October at 6:30pm – Cosmetic Surgery with Mr Ian Whitworth
• Monday 10 October at 6:30pm – Let’s talk Knee Pain with Mr Paul Pavlou
• Tuesday 11 October at 6:30pm – Let’s talk Back Pain with Dr Ahmed
• Wednesday October 19 at 12noon – Let’s talk Fertility with Mr J Pampiglione
• Thursday October 20 at 6.00pm – Let’s talk Cataracts with Mr Owen Anderson
Hospital Director at Nuffield Health Bournemouth David McNair said: “We have a full calendar of complimentary and informative healthcare events this autumn and following last month’s popular private fertility consultations, we have introduced two new dates.”
To secure your place, call 01202 375032.
Powered by Facebook Comments