Photos: Group holidays in Italy – rent an award-winning farmhouse
We’ve all missed our families lately so, as lockdown and travel restrictions ease, it’s worth splashing out on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday to make precious memories. The award-winning La Tavola Marche is located in the heart of Le Marche between the Apennine Mountains and the Adriatic Sea. It can house groups of six to 18 and your own private chef will make entertaining stress free!
Your travel liason will be coordinating meals, cooking classes, local activities, wine tour with local guide & transportation, a welcome party, live music, private wine tasting at the farmhouse, photography and of course incredible authentic Italian menus prepared during your stay for you and your guests by Chef Jason!.
It’s all in the details… From custom gifts to welcome your guests, a private sail boat trip for lunch along the Adriatic, a five course welcome feast to a laid back pizza night, private wine tasting at the farmhouse or guided wine tour with driver, market tours – we’ve got you covered!
Cooking Classes for your party – from pizza in the wood oven, sausages from scratch, the four course dinner party class, a family-friendly kids class or the classic pasta & sauces – roll up your sleeves and cook with your friends and family in our 500 year old farmhouse kitchen!
More than cooking classes & wine tours…
- Invite the local Folk Band from Apecchio to serenade you & your friends late into the night
- Private charter along the Adriatic for a fresh Seafood lunch
- Dinner with the Winemaker – a private wine tasting at the farmhouse
- Reserve spots at a private beach club in Fano for the day
- Arrange an exquisite meal at our favorite restaurant in Urbino
- Hosts with 12 + years of local knowledge combined with 20+ years in hospitality.
For more information see www.latavolamarche.com.
Powered by Facebook Comments