Ok, it’s a bit lowbrow, but with all the money you’ve got to spend on presents – why not head to McDonald’s for a festive night out with friends? Their Christmas menu is wallet friendly AND fun; with carrot sticks and fruit bags for healthy kids and limited edition burgers for ravenous parents after a day out shopping.
That new menu in full is:
McDonald’s Festive Range
The new McDonald’s Festive Range is available from 15/11/2017 – 27/12/2017 and is subject to availability. It consists of the following:
- Beef and Cheese Feast: A 100% beef patty topped with bacon, cheese, lettuce, red onions and cheese sauce, all brought together in a flour-topped snowflake bun
- Christmas Chicken Warmer: Two Chicken Selects with cheese, fire roasted red pepper sauce, slivered onions, a cool mayo and lettuce in a glazed, sesame topped bun
- Cheese Melt Dippers: Four breaded cheese dippers made with Camembert, served with Tangy Tomato Dip
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange McFlurry: A Christmas classic with a twist, Terry’s Chocolate Orange pieces swirled in real dairy ice cream
- Spiced Cookie Latte: Like Christmas in a cup. A shot of espresso with spiced cookie flavour syrup, topped with a swirl of cream and a sprinkle of spiced sugar dusting.
Rounding out the campaign and inspired by this creative direction, McDonald’s carrot sticks will be rebranded as Reindeer Treats. #ReindeerReady and the Snapchat assets will feature across the Festive menu, available now.
Emily Somers, Vice President Marketing & Food Development, McDonald’s UK said: “Our TV (campaign) focuses on one little girl’s preparation for the big day, saving a carrot stick for the reindeer, a tradition the whole country will relate to. The wider campaign is also designed to reflect those moments of preparation that we all go through at Christmas. We can’t wait for people to see our campaign and look forward to seeing people all over the country be inspired to get #ReindeerReady.”
Powered by Facebook Comments