Photos: New menu at Bustronome London
Photos: Bustronome London
Forman’s, as seen on BBC Celebrity Masterchef, is the oldest London cure restaurant in the UK. So we are super excited to reveal their autumn menu for eat-as-you-tour concept Bustronome.
On your next visit to the capital, sample the following (read on for more information):
- Garlic, rosemary and sun-blushed tomato cheesecake with onion compote and Cecina crisp
- Forman’s London cure smoked haddock and eel with English heritage beetroot, cucumber pickle and lemon cream
- Pan fried cod with civet-off mussels, purple broccoli and pearl vegetables
- Chicken ballotine stuffed with fine lamb mousse and tarragon, pomme fondant, carrots, pea puree and morel sauce
- Apricot stilton with apple and celery compote and roasted figs
- Strawberry trifle with vanilla custard ice cream
Prices via VisitLondon.com:
- £105 : Menu without drink
- £135 : Menu with wine pairing, including: 1 glass of Champagne, 2 glasses of wine, 50cl mineral water (still or sparkling), coffee or tea
- £150 : Menu with wine pairing, including: 1 glass of Champagne, 4 glasses of wine, 50cl mineral water (still or sparkling), coffee or tea
- £50: Children menu (up to 12 years old)
Bustronome is a unique concept to London, having started life in Paris five years ago. Guests enjoy fine dining as they travel in style around the cities’ major attractions and landmarks aboard the top deck of a hi-spec, glass-roofed bus. Use audio pens to touch famous sites such as St Paul’s and The London Eye on our map menus and learn unknown facts about the city. This luxury bus seats a maximum of 38 patrons on the top deck, giving every guest a 360° view. The kitchen is at the rear of the lower deck, together with a cloakroom, guest loo and the driver’s quarters.
The tour starts at Embankment and heads East to Tower Bridge and West to the Royal Albert Hall, with most of the important elements in between such as the London Eye, Westminster and Buckingham Palace.
Powered by Facebook Comments