Match your hair and nails this New Year’s Eve
We love getting dressed up for New Year’s Eve. But before you pick that killer outfit, considering your hair – and your nails.
Yes, you can compliment the tone of your hair with your manicure! Here are five combos that are Insta-ready for the big night.
1. Blonde shades with pastel nail colours – the soft hues of blonde
pair perfectly with perky pastel colours. Think baby blues, pale lilacs, and soft
2. Black/dark brown with every shade of blue – this works especially well if
you have a pale complexion. The stark darkness of the hair matches well with
any shade of blue, alongside the on-trend sunshine yellow and any nude
3. Brown hair with bold colours – a look particularly for darker skin, think bold
colours such as deep and bright reds, and metallic hues such as gold, silver,
4. Red hair with red colours – create an accent colour by complimenting your nails with a shot of red or coral, Pantone’s Colour of the Year for 2019.
5. Lighter tones of brown with pin k – if you’re feeling rose-y, go for the on-trend rose
gold. But pastel pinks and nudes also work.
Powered by Facebook Comments