Jamie Redknapp’s Christmas secrets
Fancy spending Christmas Day with Jamie Redknapp? Yes please! The football star turned pundit has teamed up with Vodafone to talk us through a family Christmas with him and Harry and launch an app to help people plan the big day, plus a competition to win your dream Christmas.
Top of the list for Jamie’s planning is taking his son Beau to football matches before catching up with family. His popular father, Harry, is keen to tell tall tales over a glass of red wine, while fellow ex-England star John Barnes is the first fellow he calls.
His Grinch-like gripe is that he always seems to get left with the washing up!
Jamie: “For me, Christmas is all about quality time with loved ones, but with the busy lives we lead, it’s often hard to fit it all in. Christmas is especially busy for us, juggling work commitments and all the kids’ activities. That’s why I was excited to test out Vodafone’s Festive Squad game, as you can play it together even if you’re in different places. It was great to get Beau and my mum into it too – Mum was great! We loved playing it and think other families will love it too.”
Nick Jeffery, Vodafone UK Chief Executive Officer, said: “The run up to Christmas can be a hectic time with shopping to do, nativities to watch and nights out to get ready for. Our Festive Squad game from Very Me brings families and friends together even if they’re in different places. Our Very Me programme this Christmas is our biggest ever with ten festive rewards for every mobile customer. It’s our way of saying thank you and Happy Christmas to our loyal customers.”
The Festive Squad comp is now underway and will close at 11pm on December 20 2019. There are 1,680 prizes to giveaway worth over £52,000 (compared against the RRP value):
- PizzaExpress £50 voucher (500 available)
- Vue ticket bundle (2 adults, 2 children) worth £42.16 (based on a family package at Vue Newbury – 2D film, 500 available)
- Spotify Premium subscription worth £9.99 (180 available)
- NOW TV Entertainment Pass worth £8.99 (250 available)
- Sky Sports Day Pass worth £9.99 (250 available)
There will be a limited number of prizes available each day (detailed below) – these will be fulfilled on a first come first served basis and can be won at the following times:
- 07:00 on 4 December 2019 – 23:00 on 6 December 2019: 166 x £50 PizzaExpress vouchers per day for first two days, 168 x £50 PizzaExpress vouchers on final day (prizes can be won between 7am – 11pm on each day)
- 07:00 on 9 December 2019 – 23:00 on 13 December 2019: 100 x Vue Family ticket bundle per day (prizes can be won between 7am-11pm on each day) which includes the following: 2 adult cinema tickets, 2 child cinema ticket
- 07:00 on 16 December 2019 – 23:00 on 16 December 2019 (prizes can be won between 7am – 11pm on this day only): 180 x 1-month Spotify Premium Subscription
- 07:00 on 17 December 2019 – 23:00 on 18 December 2019 (prizes can be won between 7am – 11pm on each day): 125 x 1-month NOW TV Entertainment Passes per day
- 07:00 on 19 December 2019 – 23:00 on 20 December 2019 (prizes can be won between 7am-11pm on each day): 125 x Sky Sports Day Passes per day
To play Festive Squad Vodafone customers will need to claim a unique code via VeryMe Rewards, click through via the link provided and register using the code to get access to the game. This user then becomes the lead player.
The lead player will need to complete all four mini-games either individually or with help from their team (who can be on any other network) and beat the high-score set for the specific competition period in order to be in with a chance of getting a reward.
Users can compete in every competition period for a chance to win a prize but will need to redeem any rewards they have won by 23:59 on 31st December 2019.
Powered by Facebook Comments