City Cruises Poole launch summer 2019 programme
Today marks the day of the start of the summer programme for City Cruises Poole. Perfect for tourists, families, stag dos, hen dos and of course locals, there are 20 packages to choose from. Experience a different view of Dorset, around its gorgeous coastline.
Jurassic Circular Cruise
Departing Poole Quay in Poole Harbour, those aboard the Jurassic Coastal Cruise will enjoy a leisurely sailing past the Sandbanks peninsula and the beautiful Brownsea Island, which is a National Trust site and the largest of Poole Harbour’s islands. Guests will also get to see the Isle of Purbeck and Studland Bay whilst the captain gives insightful and informative commentary on the surrounding areas.
Cruise departs daily from 1st April – 31st October 2019 at 10.30am, 1.00pm and 3.45pm.
- Adult (17+): From £13.00 per person
- Child (5 – 16): From £8.50 person and infants between the ages of 0 – 4 go free
- Family Packages: 1 adult and 3 children are priced at £21.50 OR 2 adults with 3 children priced at £34.50.
For more information and to book visit www.citycruisespoole.com/from-poole/jurassic-coastal-cruise-swanage.
Sea Train Adventure
Guests can embark on a one-hour relaxing cruise from Poole Quay to the Victorian seaside resort of Swanage, where they will disembark for an exploration of the town on route to the railway station. Step back in time and board the steam train from Swanage to the National Trust’s Corfe Castle to explore the ruins and its history that dates back to 1066.
The cruise departs daily from 1 April – 31st October 2019 at 10.30am from Poole Quay, returning from Swanage Pier on either the 2.30pm or 4.45pm sailing.
- Adult (17+): From £25.00 per person
- Child (5 – 16): From £17 person and infants between the ages of 0 – 4 go free
- Family Packages: 1 adult and 3 children are priced from £42.00 OR 2 adults with 3 children priced from £67.00.
For more information and to book visit https://www.citycruisespoole.com/from-poole/sea-train-adventure/
Poole Birdwatching Cruise
Guests will sail past Brownsea Island, a nature reserve home to many species of animal including deer, peacocks and the red squirrel before heading onwards to Studland Bay, an area renowned for its beaches and nature reserve. After a short stop at Swanage Pier, guests will be taken to Dancing Ledge, an area of the Jurassic Coast where an array of birds can be found such as Fulmars, Razorbills and Great Black-backed Gulls.
The four-hour cruise departs 17th, 24th and 31st May, 14th, 21st and 28th June 2019 at 6.00pm from Poole Quay.
- Adult (17+): From £18.50 per person
- Child (5 – 16): From £12.00 per person and infants between the ages of 0 – 4 go free
- Family Packages: 1 adult and 3 children are priced from £30.50 OR 2 adults with 3 children priced from £49.00.
For more information and to book visit www.citycruisespoole.com/special-events/summer-birdwatching-cruises
Live music, acrobatic performances and the breath-taking backdrop of Poole harbour make the Fireworks cruise an unforgettable evening out for the whole family. Passengers will experience a two-hour sailing at sunset, passing Studland Bay and Old Harry’s Rock, before stopping in prime position for the spectacular fireworks display.
The Cruise departs on select dates between 7th June – 29th August 2019 at 8.00pm from Poole Quay.
- Adult (17+): From £12.00 per person
- Child (5 – 16): From £7.50 per person and infants between the ages of 0 – 4 go free
For more information and to book visit www.citycruisespoole.com/special-events/fireworks-cruises
Throughout the summer City Cruises Poole will bring back iconic sounds from the 50’s, 60’s and 80’s. A three-hour sailing past the beautiful Brownsea island and Sandbanks Peninsula will serve up a selection of light-dishes and tribute acts. From Europe’s number one Freddie Mercury impersonator to an award-winning Elvis tribute act and a local Rock ’n’ Roll band bringing the 1950’s songs to life, guests will dance the night away.
All cruises depart Poole Quay at 7.30pm on selected dates priced at £30 per adult.
- Freddie Mercury Cruise departs the 23rd August 2019, https://www.citycruisespoole.com/special-events/freddie-mercury-cruise/
- Elvis Cruise departs the 12th July and 13th September 2019, https://www.citycruisespoole.com/special-events/elvis-cruise/
- Rock ‘N’’ Roll Cruise departs the 19th July 2019, https://www.citycruisespoole.com/special-events/rock-n-roll-cruise/
- The 80s Cruise sails on 26th July and 30th August 2019, https://www.citycruisespoole.com/special-events/80s-party-night-cruise/
Swanage Jurassic Circular Cruise
Take a cruise from the idyllic seaside resort of Swanage along the UNESCO world heritage site of the Jurassic Coast to take in the famous landmarks of Old Harry Rocks, Brownsea Castle and Studland Bay. Guests are well informed with live commentary on the two-hour round-trip cruise.
The cruise departs daily between 1st April – 31st October 2019 at 11.45am or 2.30pm from Swanage Pier.
- Adult (17+): From £13.00 per person
- Child (5 – 16): From £8.50 per person and infants between the ages of 0 – 4 go free.
- Family Packages: 1 adult and 3 children are priced from £21.50 OR 2 adults with 3 children priced from £34.50.
For more information and to book visit www.citycruisespoole.com/from-swanage/jurassic-coastal-cruise-poole/
Powered by Facebook Comments