Bournemouth’s favourite takeaways
To celebrate their first birthday in Bournemouth, Deliveroo have revealed the 10 most popular dishes ordered by hungry locals.
Deliveroo differs from other firms in the sense that it focuses on high-quality outlets – Pizza Express, Koh, Zizzis and more – as well as putting an emphasis on exceptional customer service.
7Bone Burger Co takes the top slot, with an epic amount of orders for it’s ‘Prince Charles is Overrated’ burger. This involves a quality burger, bacon, cheese, lettuce, pickles and the restaurant’s signature ‘dirty spread’.
Koh Thai Tapas takes second place for their stunning chicken satay. Pizza Express is third, for their Pollo Ad Astra pizza, topped with chicken, Sweet Peppadew peppers, Cajun spice and super-fresh mozzarella.
What makes Deliveroo different, then? Well, you have the option to schedule orders via the Deliveroo app up to one day in advance or order to receive food as soon as possible between 12noon and 11pm.
Since its launch last year, more than 55 restaurants have signed up to Deliveroo and more than 110 jobs have been created.
- Prince Charles is Overrated - 7Bone
- Koh’s Own Chicken Satay - Koh Thai Tapas
- Pollo Ad Astra - PizzaExpress
- The Casareccia Pollo Piccante - Zizzi
- Grilled Chicken Wrap - Chicken and Blues
- Chicken Wrap - Roosters Piri Piri
- Chipotle Chicken - Mexigo
- The Dancing Duck Burger - The Dancing Duck
- Cod and Chips - Chez Fred
- Rocher Waffle (Vanilla Ice Cream) – Creams
Try Deliveroo for yourself by visiting the website or downloading the app, which is available on iPhone and Android.
Powered by Facebook Comments