Recipe: Breakfast Compote Lollies
Ingredients: (Makes 6 large lollies)
60g toasted toffee granola
2 tbsp Bonne Maman Salted Caramel
300g fat-free, thick- set natural yoghurt
200g Bonne Maman Cherry, Apricot or
- In a small bowl, mix the granola with the caramel and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the bottom of 6 ice-lolly moulds and press down firmly with the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add alternate dollops of yoghurt and compote. Insert a lolly stick into each and freeze overnight until firm.
- For further information, tips and recipes see bonnemaman.co.uk, like on Facebook @BonneMamanUK and follow on Instagram @bonnemaman_uk
- Stockists may vary
- Image copyright, Bonne Maman UK
- Recipe development by Moyra Fraser.
- Bonne Maman Compote can be found in the baking aisle with a distinctive green lid, available nationally in Rhubarb, Apricot and Cherry flavours and priced at £2.99 per 385g jar.
About Bonne Maman: Bonne Maman is one of Britain’s best-loved conserves, famous for its signature gingham lids, use of simple, traditional methods and high quality, all natural ingredients. The full Bonne Maman UK range includes:
- Conserves – Rhubarb & Strawberry, Mirabelle Plum, Strawberry, Strawberry & Wild Strawberry, Wild Blueberry, Black Cherry, Fig, Apricot, Berries & Cherries, Raspberry, Peach, Damson Plum and Blackcurrant
- Marmalades – Bitter Orange, Sweet Orange and Tangy Mandarin
- Caramels – Salted Caramel
- Compotes – Apricot, Cherry and Rhubarb
- Chilled Desserts – Strawberry Mousse, Chocolate Mousse, Salted Caramel Crème, Crème Caramel plus Crème Brûlee, Baba au Rhum, Coffee Crème, Dark Chocolate Crème with a Touch of Sea Salt plus Blackcurrant Mousse, Milk Chocolate Crème and Riz au Lait
- Yoghurts – Raspberry Yoghurt, Rhubarb Yoghurt, Apricot Yoghurt and Strawberry Yoghurt.
Powered by Facebook Comments