Recipe: Chocolate treat for lockdown
100g plain dark chocolate (around 85% cocoa solids)
25g unsalted, shelled raw pistachios
- Line a medium sized baking tray with baking paper.
- On high heat, bring a medium sized saucepan of water to boil.
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in heatproof bowl. Reduce heat of saucepan to low and place bowl with chocolate on top of saucepan. Stir chocolate while it is melting.
- After approximately 5 minutes, once chocolate has melted, carefully remove from heat.
- Using a teaspoon, pour individual spoonfuls of melted chocolate onto baking tray. Scatter pistachios and cranberries on top of each melted chocolate piece.
- Place in fridge and leave to set for a 2-3 hours. Once set use a knife to gently remove pennies from baking paper and place in container. Can be stored for up to a week.
The Fast 800 is an innovative approach to healthy living and weight loss based on the latest scientific research such as these studies. The Fast 800 online programme (www.thefast800.com) has been developed in conjunction with Dr. Michael Mosley for those that need more support and guidance for achieving long lasting health, incorporating the 5:2 diet, intermittent fasting and a lower-carb med style diet. It offers you 24/7 professional advice and support, and also features tailored recipes, menus, shopping lists, a library of mindfulness and HITT exercise programmes. This tailored programme lasts 12 weeks.
Powered by Facebook Comments