Deal of the day: Provence Rosé on The Terrace at St Ermin’s, Westminster
Heading to London this summer? Make the most out of the capital sun by enjoying a glass of rose on the terrace at St Ermin’s The Terrace.
Perfect for a summer celebration? Château la Gordonne rosés are available by the glass, the bottle, the flight and even an enlivening selection of Frozen cocktails including the irresistible Frozé featuring Les Gravieres Rosé, strawberry and lemon – perfect for a warm summer’s evening.
An inspired new bar menu of Provençal dishes using fresh ingredients from the hotel’s rooftop garden and authentic French cooking complement the delicious rosés. Smaller plates include Panisse – chickpea fries with Roquefort cheese dip and herb sea salt and Pissaladière – black olive and anchovy pizza with sharing plates of French cured charcuterie and cheese with figs, chutney and baguette and Légumes grilles and garlic bread.
• Excellent location – around the corner from St James’ Park tube – minutes from Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament
• Award winning restaurant Caxton Grill on site
• Third floor terrace Bee Hives – home to over 350,000 BuckfastBees and London’s only Bee & Bee hotel, with urban beekeeping workshops available.
• Fantastic family stay packages including ‘Budding Bond’ spy kits, ‘A Bedtime Story’ book stays and kids afternoon teas.
• Beautiful selection of Afternoon Teas, served in one of London’s prettiest Tea Lounges
• Stunning ballroom and event spaces, showcasing dazzling chandeliers and magnificent plasterwork
• State of the art meetings facilities and private rooms • Special wedding packages and wedding party events • Fantastic range of rooms and suites
• Member of the Considerate Hoteliers Association
• Voted a ‘Top London Hotel’ in Condé Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice Awards
Opens daily from midday until September 2019.
St. Ermin’s Hotel is also home to The Caxton Grill, The Caxton Bar and the Tea Lounge.
Powered by Facebook Comments