Deal of the day: Meghan Markle afternoon tea
OK so there is one part of the Royal Wedding we adore, We love a bit of wax and some of our best childhood memories comes from a trip to Madame Tussauds. Now the five-star The Arch London in Marylebone nearby has introduced a Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea have have an excuse to go back!
Photos: Meghan Markle waxwork unveiled at Madame Tussauds London https://t.co/R2OcRdOZTZ
— The Pantagraph (@Pantagraph) May 16, 2018
Priced at £28 per person or £39 with a glass of Tattinger Brut Reserve, the Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea is available exclusively throughout May and is served daily from Noon until 7pm. It can be enjoyed in the hotel’s stunning Martini Library, stylish Hunter 486 restaurant or chic Salon de Champagne lounge.
In addition to the usual savouries, sandwiches, and homemade warm scones with jam and clotted cream, the Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea features an array of beautifully decorated and visually appealing wedding themed sweet treats, including:
- Bride-To-Be Wedding Dress ginger flavoured biscuits
- The Groom – a suited and booted bavarois panacotta and crumble complete with a top hat
- A Royal Crown made with a lemon tart base and elderflower and rose mousse with golden meringue embellishment
- His & Hers peanut butter chocolate delices
- Decorated with an American flag as a nod to the Two Nations, are the profiterole croustillants filled with a soft centre of raspberry crèmeux
In the heart of Central London sits luxurious hideaway The Arch London. Located in an affluent area of Marylebone, the hotel is the perfect place to make patriotic guests feel like royalty during their stay. The hotel is tucked away on a calm residential street a stone’s throw from the city bustle of the West End, Bond Street and Hyde Park, and spans seven Grade II listed Georgian townhouses and two mews homes.
The Arch London, 50 Great Cumberland Place, Marble Arch, London W1H 7FD
For reservations, please call: 020 7724 4700 or www.thearchlondon.com
Powered by Facebook Comments