Deal of the day: Luxury afternoon tea £35pp
The menu sounds mouth-watering and well worth a trip to the capital. Created by Executive Head Chef Alexander Boyd, the new Summer Afternoon Tea menu includes a variety of sandwiches and delicate savoury bites, as well as seasonal sweet treats such as white chocolate and carrot choux buns, lemon macarons, chocolate and salted caramel pots, mango jelly and coconut panna cotta, apple and cinnamon mousse.
“Beelicious” treats from the kid’s menu include an Apple Mousse and a Chocolate and Caramel Pot.
Kids receive gardening pack from Mud & Bloom including organic seeds to take home. All teas are served with freshly baked scones, clotted cream and jam.
– Available 12noon-6pm – more info online at www.sterminshotel.co.uk
– Excellent location – around the corner from St James’ Park tube – minutes from Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament
– Award-winning restaurant Caxton Grill
– Third floor terrace Bee Hives – home to over 350,000 Buckfast Bees and London’s only Bee & Bee hotel, with urban beekeeping workshops available.
– Fantastic family stay packages including ‘Budding Bond’ spy kits, ‘A Bedtime Story’ book stays and kids afternoon teas.
– Beautiful selection of Afternoon Teas, served in one of London’s prettiest Tea Lounges
– Stunning ballroom and event spaces, showcasing dazzling chandeliers and magnificent plasterwork
– State of the art meetings facilities and private rooms
– Special wedding packages and wedding party events
– Fantastic range of rooms and suites
– Member of the Considerate Hoteliers Association
Powered by Facebook Comments