Deal of the day: breakfast for 99p
Welcome to The Breakfast Club. We meet not every day, but most days, at The Brasshouse in Bournemouth. Breakfast is served every day from 9am from 99p. Check out the menu.
For modest munchers on a Monday, the Lighter Choices menu includes porridge pots, cheesy omelettes and moreish muffins.
Fancy a fry-up? Try The Unfinishable Breakfast. We’ve piled 4 juicy British pork sausages, 4 rashers of crispy grilled back-bacon, 3 fried free-range eggs, grilled tomatoes, flat mushrooms and loads of Heinz baked beans on a giant base of potato and onion hash and stared at it for hours, willing it to defeat us. It has every time. Plus, this breakfast beast comes with unlimited tea or coffee and toast.
We all have mornings when it’s hard to get moving and, for the cost of just one golden nugget, you can resolve that. Not hungry? The fast free Wi-Fi with a warming tea or coffee – and unlimited refills of course – is better than a warm glass of tap water and a morning hugging the toilet bowl.
Daily deals give you the perfect excuse to visit The Brasshouse every day of the week! Please eat responsibly.
- Kids Club Monday – Kids eat for £1 when you buy any adult main meal
- Free Dessert Tuesday – Enjoy a free decadent dessert when you order any Ultimate Plate
- £1 Drink Club – Dine out at one of our club nights and get your drink for £1 with selected dishes:
- Chicken Club Wednesday – Succulent chicken dishes with a drink from £4.99
- Grill Club Thursday – Delicious dishes hot off the grill with a drink from £5.49
- Fish Club Friday – Classic Fish & Chips with a drink from £5.79
- Roast Club Sunday – You can’t beat a traditional roast with all the trimmings and a drink from £6.19
Powered by Facebook Comments