Deal of the Day: 15 per cent off at Olivier Laudus
Don’t underestimate the importance of accessories on your wedding day. From tiaras to gifts, combs, pins to headbands, Olivier Laudus has a stack of on-trend pieces to help you sparkle.
What’s more, they currently are running a promotion where you can save 15 per cent on your wedding jewellery. What a fab deal!
We recommend the following:
- Hair pins, for an understated look;
- Brooches for bridesmaid – doubles as a gift;
- Pearl earrings suit everyone (they have 150 styles to choose from);
- Ornate tiaras for the extravagant bride;
- Chandelier wedding earrings and cubic zirconia earrings for those opting for a simpler dress;
- Long drop or dangle earrings to make your face look thinner;
- Rounded earrings to soften a square face.
“If you have opted for a simple satin dress or a figure hugging gown then the world is your oyster. Statement simulated diamond earrings (choose the right shape for your facial features) like long drops or chandeliers will add instant glam.”
Get the look: Princess Eugenie
Princess Eugenie’s wedding jewellery: she wore the Greville Emerald Kokoshnik Tiara, lent to her by Her Majesty The Queen.
The tiara was made by Boucheron for Mrs Greville in 1919 in the fashionable ‘kokoshnik’ style popularised in the Russian Imperial Court.
The tiara is made of brilliant and rose cut diamonds pavé set in platinum, with six emeralds on either side. The tiara was bequeathed by Mrs Greville to Queen Elizabeth in 1942.
Princess Eugenie also wore diamond and drop earrings: get a similar pair from Oliver Laudus – click here.
To browse Olivier Laudus’s range of tiaras – click here.
Powered by Facebook Comments